||Halaman ini belum atau baru diterjemahkan sebagian dari bahasa Inggris.
Bantulah Wikipedia untuk . Lihat panduan penerjemahan Wikipedia.
- Renang meliputi renang kolam dan renang air terbuka
- Triatlon biasanya kombinasi dari renang, bersepeda, dan lari
- Modern pentathlon includes épée fencing, pistol shooting, swimming, a show jumping course on horseback, and cross country running
- Rescue swimming is swimming with the goal to rescue other swimmers or the practice thereof
- Polo air yang dimainkan secara beregu di air.
- Renang indah adalah gabungan dari renang, senam, dan balet.
- Water aerobics is aerobics in the water
- Water gymnastics is gymnastics in the water
- Snorkeling is the practice of swimming at the surface (typically of the sea) being equipped with a mask and a short tube called a snorkel.
- Diving off springboards or off platforms
- Synchronized diving
- Waboba is played with a waboba ball on beaches or in pools.
Di bawah airockey puck|puck]].Players wear diving masks, snorkels, and fins, and must surface to breathe while team mates continue the game on the pool bottom.
- Underwater rugby is rugby played under water. Two teams try to score goals by sending a slightly negatively buoyant ball into the opponents' goal, which is situated on the bottom of the pool.
- Underwater photography, including underwater videography, is photography done under water. Numerous contests worldwide are arranged every year. Digital cameras have revolutionized how many divers participate.
Di atas air
- Skurfing is where the participant "skurfs" behind a boat on a surfboard
- Barefoot water skiing is waterskiing with no skiis
- Boating is the use of boats
- Bodyboarding is similar to surfing, but the board is smaller and the person (normally) lies down on the board
- Memancing, rekreasi dan olahraga menangkap ikan
- Jet Ski
- Kite surfing on flat water using a kite for propulsion
- Parasailing where a person is towed behind a vehicle (usually a boat) while attached to a parachute
- Layar menggunakan tenaga angin
- Sit-down hydrofoiling is riding on the water with a hydrofoil attached to a ski
- Skimboarding is a boardsport in which a board is used to ride on an incoming wave
- Stand up paddle surfing a surf style board with a paddle, used in flatwater or waves
- Selancar downhill on ocean waves or artificial waves in an artificial wave pool
- White Water Rafting
- Wakeboarding is similar to water skiing, but using only one board attached to the feet
- Wake skating is similar to wakeboarding, but the board is not attached to the feet
- Wakesurfing is a mix between wakeboarding and surfing
- Water skiing is using skis to slide over the water while being pulled by a boat or other device
- Windsurfing on flat water using wind for propulsion in combination with sails
- Yachting sailing on yachts, daysailing, cruising or Yacht racing